Saturday 23 June 2012

Back To Reality


image
image
Cruise was so awesome. We went to New Caledonia, Fiji and Vanuatu. These pics are of us leaving Sydney. We had the best time and I nearly cried when it was time to get off the ship, much to David’s embarrassment.
But now, I am back and Melbourne is freezing. (Awesome snuggling weather) (Also awesome working out weather if you ask me) (And let’s not forget all of the delicious food that it is great to eat in winter) (Awesome red wine drinking weather too but no, no I cannot do that from tomorrow)
I had a sneaky peak at the scales this morning and you, my blog, are going to be shocked. I am not even sure it is humanly possible to put on as much weight as I have in a three week period but I have managed to. I am a winner when it comes to putting on weight.
Tonight I have a double birthday celebration to attend (my dad and my sister) and I will be drinking delicious red wine for the last time in a little while. And then tomorrow I have my first official post-holiday weigh-in followed by a much-needed gym session.
I have to also do a bit of organising to set myself up for success (thanks Dr.Phil). I have to plan some meals, order the shopping, find out my HRM and Ipod, find out (and dust off) my workout gear and come up with a schedule for this week’s sweat sessions.
I have also written to the other participants in The Fatty Boomba Challenge asking if they would like to do another six week challenge but so far, nobody has replied. They are probably all working out while I am sitting here on my fat arse.

No comments:

Post a Comment