Sunday 24 June 2012

Weigh Day


Weight this morning was 113.7 Kilos (250.14). That’s right, in 3 weeks I have gained 4.3 kilos (9.46 pounds).
I am so happy to be back into it. Holiday is over and time to get back to real life. 
At my Mum and Dad’s today everyone was eating potato chips and I came this close (imagine me with my thumb and pointer finger very close together and I am squinting my eyes for dramatic effect) to eating them. I was ready to munch.
But then I realised I would feel so happy tonight that I did not eat any. And I do. I always regret things like that at night but today I have no regrets and I am feeling good.
And even though my weight has gone up, I will get it back down. I can’t be upset about it because I had the best holiday.
It is OK to fall off the wagon, as long as you get back on. Right Commuters?

No comments:

Post a Comment