Sunday 7 October 2012



image
Week 5/Day 2 of C25K. The running blocks were 8 minutes x 2. The first interval was great, was in a groove and felt good. The second one was a bit more of a mental struggle. 
Pretty happy that I did it because we went to my nephew’s 30th Birthday party last night and I drank a bit of wine. (Had the best night) Luckily I woke up feeling fine and I am so happy to have it out of the way. 
My sister is over from Adelaide. She goes back tomorrow night so I am pretty excited to be spending a few days with her. We are going to Mum and Dad’s for tea and I am pretty sure we will be eating evil things. I have a fridge full of healthy food to cook tomorrow though so tonight should be the only splurge this week.
One of my other nephews Leigh, is a personal trainer and he told me last night that he and his wife and kids are moving near us. Yay! It is going to be great to have them nice and close but also having my very own personal trainer here. I did a session with him ages ago but I am much fitter now so I am looking forward to getting my arse kicked.
I can’t believe I just said that. Fuck, I feel like a different person. It is awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment