Tuesday 2 October 2012


Weighed in yesterday but forgot to post about it.
image
104.9 Kilos (230.78 pounds) so I reached my target loss of 1.5 kilos (3.3 pounds)
Wooo to the whoooooo! Right on!
  • Getting so inspired by all the running people are doing on my dashboard. So excited for everyone going to Chicago this weekend. and a little jealous.
  • I had white pasta today for lunch. The first time in ages. I used to have it a fair bit, but today I just could not stomach it. Yukkkkk.
  • It is my brother’s birthday today so we are off to Mum and Dad’s for a BBQ tonight. In the old days I would be drinking wine for sure, but not anymore. It is lucky that I don’t need alcohol to have a good time, it helps that I am naturally very hilarious (and really, really, really, really ridiculously good looking)
  • Just about to do a run. C25K Week 5.
  • That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment