Sunday 22 April 2012

Blogging in Bed

Ooh I have finally figured out how to upload pictures from my IPad to the blog which means I can blog from bed. Yay.

This is great news for a couple of reasons:

~ I am going to make this blog public this week and would like to post more regularly
~ I am very lazy and love doing computer type things from my bed surrounded by all of my lovely pillows
~ That is it really

The picture I was going to post was of David but he made me delete it because he does not think he looked sexy enough.

Tomorrow is the final weigh-in for the six week Fatty Boomba Challenge. I know, I know, it has gone so fast. Don't be sad because we loved this one so much we are starting another one next week.

I am excited because I have been very good this week. Well food wise I have. Not so much with the getting off the fat ass and working out though. I know I am not going to win but I am still really happy that we are all still motivated and on track (after going right off track over Easter holidays)

Will report results tomorrow.

Right on.

No comments:

Post a Comment