Sunday 29 April 2012

Good News, Bad News

The good news is, I got the new elliptical trainer and it is AWESOME.

The bad news is we got home too late for me to do a proper workout (just time to set it up and have a quick play on it. (Bathing Avah, putting her to bed, organising washing etc..etc..)

But tomorrow..WATCH OUT!! So nowI have a treadmill and the elliptical plus all the weights and shit in the gym to start working out like a demon. (I also have a treadmill here in my office...Why am I fat? Why? Why? I'll tell you why, coz I am a lazy biatch that is why.)

David, Avah and I are going to do 4 workouts a week together. One of them was meant to be tonight but that is not going to happen. On the other days I will either have a disco (Yes Sir, I like to boogie) or get on the treadmill in the office.

We started the new Fatty Boomba Challenge today and my starting weight was 111.6 Kilos (245.52 pounds) I think I weighed in last week at 111.3 so a gain of .3 but that was to be expected. Anyway, ready to kick arse this week, but I have to make sure I get organised. I need to plan my meals, order my shopping, workout when I am going to cook....will hop in my nice warm bed and do this all tonight.

Lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment