Monday 23 April 2012

Monday Weigh-in

OK Soooooo My weight was 111.3 kilos (244 pounds). That means my total lost for the six week challenge was 5.8 kilos (12.8 pounds) which I think is pretty awesome considering the crazy Easter/Birthday week a couple of weeks ago.

Still waiting for everyone else to put their weights in to see where I ranked.

As we are not starting the next challenge until the weekend, I had a bit of a indulgence tonight. Potato chips. MMMmmmm, I only had a few and then asked David hide the rest and I will have them late in the week.

Other than that my eating was awesome today. Had one of my brown rice, chicken and vegetable meals for tea and it was soooo yummy.

Still have not worked out this week though. How am I going to motivate myself to do it. Everyday? Forever? How? How??????????????

No comments:

Post a Comment