Monday 2 April 2012

Children Everywhere

It is school holidays and I have 8 kids here ranging in ages from 3 years to 15 years old. It has been cool because they all love working out with me. Over the weekend we did some hill runs, worked out in the gym (yes, we have a gym set up in our garage)and had a few discos. And you know I love me a good disco.

I did almost everything on my schedule but I did not do the 600 calorie workout, I only made it to 263.

The Fatty Boomba Challenge is going great guns with everyone still motivated and losing weight. I weighed in this morning at 113.2 kilos (249 pounds)  So I have lost 10.9 kilos since the 3rd of February. Slow and steady wins the race, right?

I am feeling lighter, fitter and stronger. Yesterday we ran up my driveway which is long and steep and it felt awesome. I improved on my 100 metre time taking it down from 1 minute 30 something to 1 minute 24 and yesterday I ran faster than I have run in a long time. I am moving around more and not getting puffed. I feel fantastic and I am so excited about pushing myself further and further to see what I can accomplish. Who am I????

And, and, and...I walked past the mirror in my bedroom today, and I think my stomach is looking smaller. Joy! Joy! Joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment