Monday 30 April 2012

Workin' out

 A late dinner with Davo after our workout.
Apologies for the dark pic but the flash made him
look weird and hairy and he was not going to let me
post the pic.
I worked out. Yay! And it was a proper work out in our gym (in the garage).

I used my elliptical trainer and man, did that get my heart rate pumping.

David and Avah joined me and Avah talked constantly the whole time. Cute, but I kept losing track of my reps lol. (that makes me sound like some kind of fitness freak)

Here is what I did:

Cardio

5 mins on elliptical
10 mins on treadmill
5 mins on elliptical

Weights

3 sets 15 reps of 3 different lifts

Circuit

15 lunges x 3
15 squats x 3
100 punches of speedbag thing x 3
30 ski jumping kind of move that I saw on the biggest loser workout DVD

We worked out for about 50 minutes and I burnt 224 calories (it was more but my heart rate monitor went berserk when we first started and was not showing the right heart rate for a while)

David burnt 600 + but he did lots of running.

Feels good.


No comments:

Post a Comment