Tuesday 29 May 2012

Going Backwards


Why hello there.
It seems my feeding and drinking frenzy (yes, I was a beast) is catching up with me.
On Sunday my weight was 110.5 kilos (243.1 pounds) and today it is 110.8 kilos (243,76 pounds) which puts me back at the weight I was on the 6th of May. Last week I was in the 109s fuck shit fuck.
So all the hard work I have put in over the past 3 weeks has been for nothing. All that effort gone in one crazy night.
Very disappointed in myself. And just a tiny bit angry that I can’t even have one night off.
This is usually when i just give up because it all seems so hard, but I know I will feel better tomorrow and if I keep going, doing what I have done, I will see results again soon.
Maybe even tomorrow??? Please scales????????

No comments:

Post a Comment