Sunday 27 May 2012


I did my first Couch to 5K run/walk yesterday. It was hard but I loved it. I felt so awesome after it. I only burnt 118 calories. Thought it would be more but I guess it is better than a kick up the arse (as my mum would say)
After the awesomeness that was me working out, we went to our friend’s place for dinner. We had pizza and wine. And dessert. We did not leave until 4am at which time I was pretty plastered so I went totally berserk and got McDonalds on the way home. What was I thinking????? Silly drunk biatch.
So this morning’s weigh in was not a good one. I put on .9 kilos and am back up to 110.5.
Back on track today though with veggies and brown rice for lunch and homemade vegetable soup for tea. Lots of water but no workout.
I have a date with my treadmill in the morning though.

No comments:

Post a Comment