Wednesday 9 May 2012

I can jump

Want to hear something AMAZING? Well, you won't think it is amazing, in fact you aren't really going to give a shit, but I am pretty happy.

I can remember back a few months ago, I was dancing with my daughter to some song that had the word 'jump' in it. Every time that word was said you had to jump.

But I could not jump.

I could not have both feet off the ground at the same time. I had to kind of doing a skippy hoppy thing.  Too damn fat to lift myself off the ground.

Well, today during my workout/housework frenzy, I was feeling particularly energetic so I thought I would have a crack at it.

And I jumped. It was pretty easy. I was so excited that I started jumping around like a kangaroo. I even showed David when he got home from work. He was as excited as you probably are now (ie. not very)

I was so happy today that I even took a photo of my big, fat, hot, red face.

My workout/housework/jumping frenzy lasted for an hour and I burnt 236 calories. not much I know, but I had to keep stopping to find good songs because I was listening to David's Ipod and most of the songs were crap.

I can say that because he does not read this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment