Wednesday 2 May 2012

The Home Gym

So here is our gym. It is in or garage.

 Please note the shrine David has created to the North Melbourne Football Club.

As you can see we have collected lots of equipment (and dust) over the years which is now finally getting a workout (funny pun intended).

You will also note a few pieces such as the mini tramp and boxing bag for Avah when she joins us.

The workout tonight was shit.

We went to my Mum and Dad's for tea and then by the time we got home and did a few things it was 9pm by the time we got out there. I did not take my water bottle or my heart rate monitor and I jumped straight on the elliptical without warming up so I lasted like 2 minutes. So I did a few lunges and squats..all quite half-arsed and then I got on the treadmill for 10 minutes.

The highlight was running for two minutes continuously without coughing up a lung. Yay...felt good. But I know I can do better.



No comments:

Post a Comment