Wednesday 23 May 2012

Late Night Inspiration


Late night inspiration
So inspired by all of the blogs I have been reading.
I decided I would like a bit of structure and discipline to my workouts (lol yeah coz I am a fitness freak) so I have printed off the C25K schedule and I am going to have a crack at it because:
- I have always fancied myself as a runner (waddler-like a little fat penguin)
- I got pretty good at running (waddling) a few years ago so I am sure I can again
- I think I will stay fairly motivated because I know from past experience I should see improvements in my fitness fairly quickly
- I have a treadmill inside and a track I can use right out my front door
- I can keep going with the program when I go on the cruise because the ship has a gym and a running track
The first week is 3 workouts that consist of a 5 minute warm up and then alternating 60 seconds of jogging and 90 seconds of walking for 20 minutes. I can do that!
I start tomorrow and I am pretty excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment