Monday 16 July 2012

Lynda, the Personal Trainer


So I am going to be my very own personal trainer.
I am going to research and plan some awesome workouts. (Need to learn the proper names of all the moves)
I am going to learn about nutrition and make sure I am eating right. (I want my 1200 calories a day to be quality calories..stuff that is good for me)
And I am going to change my self-talk ( I am fat and useless, I can’t do this, I don’t want to do this, etc…) to positive and motivating self-talk ( I am strong, I want to achieve great things, I am a damn sexy specimen, everyone wants to shag me..ok I might be getting carried away here…)
So from today I will be counting calories and recording my workouts in this:
image
image
I am super excited about this.
I am also thinking about doing a course in nutrition or fitness or something…just so I can do this shit properly, once and for all.

No comments:

Post a Comment