Monday 9 July 2012

Parties, Weigh-ins and Ben


Yesterday I went to my nephew’s 2nd birthday. I did not over-eat but the stuff I did eat was naughty stuff. We support the North Melbourne Kangaroos in football and a few months ago he won a competition as the “Cutest North Baby” so he got to have the mascot for the club at the party.
All of the kids loved him except for Avah. She hated his guts and was so scared of him she was shaking. She feels the same way about Santa too so when we take her to get her photo taken David has to sit on Santa’s knee with her.
image
Before the party I did my weigh-in

image
109.7 (241.34) so I lost 1 kilo (2.2 pounds)
I have signed David and I up for the Ben Does Life 10 Week Challenge so we are ready to go. I am pretty excited about being involved in this because Ben is the whole reason I started this blog and he is a big inspiration to me. When I discovered his blog I read it from start to finish over a few days and everyone was laughing at me because I kept talking about him so much. Do I sound like a crazy stalker now?
I am also excited that David is joining me on the challenge, although I plan to kick his arse.

No comments:

Post a Comment