Thursday 12 July 2012

Unproductive


I slept in today. Well, I woke up earlyish but I could not be bothered getting out of bed. (I can be sooo lazy sometimes). Avah got into bed with me and we snuggled in bed for a while because it was raining and cold.
It was lovely. Just lovely
I worked until quite late last night so I wanted some chill time this morning but it kind of set me up for an unproductive day.
Here is how it went: (I know you can’t wait to read this)
  • Got up at 11-ish (slack, I know) and had something to eat.
  • Worked from 11 until 3 (I work from home) while chatting with Avah who was busy doing her own thing. 
  • 3 onwards - sat on my arse on the computer achieving nothing!!
  • 6 pm a bit of house work (I know, I know, I can’t believe it either!)
  • 7 pm ate dinner - and I was so hungry I ate too much so feeling a bit guilty about that too
  • Now Avah is watching movies with her visitors (still school holidays here) so I just did  a mini work out (Treadmill, squats, weights, jumping, push up things, etc.)
Pretty pathetic.  I am hoping to be far more active and productive tomorrow. But for now, I am going to put in a few more hours work (or maybe stalk people on Facebook) and then get back into my comfy bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment