Thursday 19 July 2012

Work, workouts and pricks



image
Working in my office tonight. While I am working, I am going to have a five minute break every now and then and hop on the treadmill. I have already done two five-minute walks and also had a spontaneous disco when Deniece Williams came on singing “Let’s Hear it For The Boy.” Yes, I am stuck in the 80s. (But don’t try to pull me out, I like being there)
Will try to do an hour all together.
As you can see from the photo, my treadmill is in a very handy position, so I should be doing this all day, every day. But no, I am sooo lazy, I don’t. (This treadmill is in addition to the one we have out in the home gym)
On another note, the scales are not moving. I am still in the 109s (kilos) and it is driving me bat shit crazy. I have been eating well and working out most days (more than usual). So for the past two days I have been trying hard to drink heaps of water.
AND my heart rate monitor is still not working.  The prick.

No comments:

Post a Comment