Sunday 29 July 2012

Sunday Weigh-in


So excited that all my hard work paid off this week. I weighed in at 107.2 kilos (235.84 pounds) a loss of 1.2 kilos (2.64 pounds).
Hoo-farking-ray!!!
image
Was a bit worried because of the wine and potato chip indulgence last Sunday night but you know, I just got back on track the very next morning. I have been eating really, really well and have really stepped up my fitness.
So, woo to the hoo!!!!!!!!!
This week is going to be a good one. I don’t have any social events or birthdays or anything planned (where I always eat shit and want to drink wine) and on Friday there are about 12 members from my family going away for a long weekend.
We have organised to stay (at my hinting - sneaky bitch) at a place that has a pool so I can do heaps of swimming and also a big lake to walk around. There is also lots of fun stuff to do there like mini-golf and canoeing. God it sounds like a tampon ad.
I have figured out that it is my strap on my heart rate monitor that is not working. I changed the watch and the little thing that clips on to the strap with David’s one and it was working. So, I have ordered a new one. I hope it comes before my self-designed boot camp weekend this week.
Going to go for a walk outside now. We have 5 acres of hilly land so this is going to be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment