Sunday 1 July 2012

Weigh Day


And in the red corner, weighing in at 110.7 Kilos...Lyndaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa



We had the 21st to go to last night and we stayed in a motel near the party, so we took our scales with us so I could weigh in this morning.

110.7 Kilos (243.54 pounds)

Luckily, most of the weight from last week was just fluid. Yay.

Now time to get right into and get that number down.

Last night at the party, I boogied my fat ass off. It was awesome because when I first started losing weight and working out I could barely dance for one song. But last night I kept going and going, like the energizer bunny.

Now I am more pumped than ever to get into the gym.

I did have a bit of wine last night, did not go crazy though. Yay for me!
Have a great week everyone xo

No comments:

Post a Comment