Monday 3 September 2012

Back from Road Trip


Back from our weekend away. Here is what I have to report.
  • I ate shit all weekend. I should have planned better. We had takeaway for every meal (apart from our breakfasts) because there were hardly any cooking facilities in our room. Now I feel disgusting.
image
Avah and David eating fish and chips
  • I did not drink. I came so, so close though. We were going to go out for tea last night but decided to get chinese and eat back at our hotel. Jayde and Renee got wine and I was so tempted to get some too. I went into the bathroom and talked myself out of it. I thought about how disappointed in myself I would be and how upset I would be on weigh day. Victory!!!!!! I also did not have an ice-cream when David and Avah did. Yahoo!
image
Here is Zoolander eating his ice-cream
  • You know how when you start exercising and eating well, you begin to feel fantastic? That is how I feel. I have lost 17.4 kilos (38.28 pounds) but when I saw pictures of myself on the weekend I freaked out. I got sad. Because I cannot see any difference. I feel awesome and I am eating better than I ever have and getting much fitter than I have been in ages but my body does not reflect that. I still have so far to go.
  • We had an awesome time. It was lovely and relaxing. But I am ready to get stuck into it again tomorrow
image
Zoolander at Lorne.

No comments:

Post a Comment