Wednesday 26 September 2012


Have been so busy with work (farking work) the past few days and have also had a head cold (farking head cold) that is driving me insane.
Work is done now and I have the rest of the week off so I am going to get stuck into gym and C25K - Week 5 COME AT ME BRO!!! (not really, am a bit scared of you).
I am sooo excited, because I created a bit of a challenge for myself that takes me up to the end of the year. Less than 14 weeks to go! It is up on my wall in the bathroom so I can see it everyday.
image
Along with a weight loss target I am going to set some fitness goals too. (Not sure what they are yet)
On Sunday I weighed in at 106.4 kilos (234.08 pounds) so I am aiming for 104.9 kilos (230.78 pounds) this week. If I aim for the moon and miss I will end up in the stars right? Right!

No comments:

Post a Comment