Monday 10 September 2012

Back in Control


After a week from hell last week, this week is looking brighter (thank fuck).
I spent yesterday morning cooking.
image
Made a vegetable curry, a healthy pasta sauce and  a fruit salad. So I have no option but to eat healthy for the next few days.
Avah and I had the fruit salad for breakfast this morning and it was soooo good. We had it with yogurt, honey, cinnamon and almonds and I kept thinking how delicious it was and how can something that tastes this delicious be good for you and why don’t I do this all the time?
So, Avah and I made an executive decision that we are going to try to eat our healthy breakfasts out on that back patio a few days a week, or at least when the weather is as good as it has been lately.
image
Then my princess picked me some flowers from the garden.
We are off to my Mum and Dad’s now for the afternoon, then it is back here to workout, have dinner (which is already cooked due to me being awesome in the kitchen yesterday) and then do a job for a client.
Lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment