Wednesday 19 September 2012


Today is the first day in ages that I am home for the whole day.
I have cleaned up, folded clothes, paid bills and totally cleaned my desk which was a disaster zone. I even did 15 minutes on the treadmill. 
image
image
I am just about to order our shopping online so that I can cook some healthy meals for us all. Tonight I am working out with Jayde and I am really looking forward to it.
I am feeling much better about my blowout on the weekend. Thanks so much to everyone who took the time to write to me. The most important thing I have learnt this time around is that everyone is going to go off the rails every now and then, but what matters is getting back on track. That is where I always went wrong before. It is much easier to get back into it when you have such a great support network and so many positive influences to inspire you. So thanks again everyone. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment