Saturday 22 September 2012



Such a bah-u-ti-ful day.
Had a glorious sleep in this morning. Kept checking on all the marathoning, running, swimming and other activities that all the fit people in my ipad were doing. Got all inspired and jumped up and did Week 4/Day 3 of C25K.
image
Smashed it. So happy that week 4 is finally done and dusted. It was dragging on and on because of all the stuff happening over the past few weeks. Wish I was burning more calories though.
image
Don’t I look happy? lol. Well, when you are hot and sweaty you are happy on the inside even if the face you are pulling makes you look angry and confused.
Will be heading into the gym with Renee and Jayde soon and then I have promised the kids we will have a disco tonight. (It is school holidays here and I have Avah plus five of mum and dads kids here…good god y’all, how do my parents do this every day…)
So I will surely burn some calories with my moves on the dance floor. Get on down. Wooo. Now get back up again. Right on!

No comments:

Post a Comment