Saturday 1 September 2012

Going on a Road Trip


First day of Spring here and it is absolutely gorgeous outside.
Today I started week 4 of the C25K - I had to run for 5 minutes. This scared me - A LOT - but I did it. I did it.
Yay!!!!!
image
So, it was very, very slow and yes I had to hold on to the rail thing on the treadmill some of the time, but whatever, I feel awesome!
Now, a few of us are heading down the coast (to Lorne, which is on the Great Ocean Road) for two nights. Dropping in to see my Dad first because I won’t be here for Father’s Day tomorrow.
I was worried earlier in the week about going away because I don’t want to drink. Well, I do want to but I know if I do my weight will not go down. So, I spoke to the others and told them I hate feeling like a party pooper but I really would regret it if I drank. So I feel much better about that being sorted out before we go.
I really love to have a drink of wine and I know some every now and then won’t hurt but I need to be in control of this. I hope I stick to my guns.
Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment