Wednesday 12 September 2012

C25K Week4/Day 2


C25K Week 4/Day 2
So I slogged it out on the treadmill yesterday. Back to the C25K runs. I was pretty worried going in that I would not be able to finish because I had not done a C25K for a week and a half.
image
I finished but it was farking hard. It was the first time I have ever worked out and thought I might vomit. I felt like a contestant the Biggest Loser.
image
I burnt 169 calories. My average HR was 134, I walk and run very slowly so I expect the calories will go up as I get faster.
Today, it is into the gym to work on my core (it is in there somewhere) as I did not do it yesterday (due to the nearly vomiting thing). I will be joined by the lovely Miss Jayde.
On another note, every time I type C25K I always forget to take my finger off the caps lock so it comes out like this: C@%K, so if you ever see that on my blog anywhere I am not talking about, well, you know, a cock. lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment