Friday 21 September 2012


Over the past couple of weeks I have not really kept up with my C25K schedule. (I haven’t been totally lazy though,I have been doing other stuff - gym and my Jillian Michaels DVD) I have been a bit hesitant to get into it again because I wasn’t sure how I would go after missing a few sessions.
I am due to do it tomorrow. I am up to week 4 which involves running in 5 minute intervals. So today, I thought I would hop on the treadmill to see how I went. I covered the time display so I wasn’t watching the clock and I ended up running for 8 minutes. 
It kind of got me thinking whether following the C25K program is actually restricting me. if I had been doing walk/runs on my own, would I have pushed myself to be running longer intervals by now?
I guess it doesn’t matter now because next week I have to run for 20 minutes, Farkkkk.

No comments:

Post a Comment