Monday 6 August 2012

Back Home


Back from our weekend away.
Here are the highlights (and the lowlights)
  • Did heaps of swimming. I love swimming. I am sure I was a fish in a previous life. It was awesome.
  • Did a workout by the lake and I did not care who saw me. I made sure to embarrass my 15 year old brother by doing all of my yoga poses right in front of him. I was pretty hilarious.
  • Eating went well. Until the last night there. When we decided to get wine. Then we got more. Then we were drunk. Then we got hungry. Then we ate shit. Then I thought it would be fun to take a series of photos of myself. 
  • image
image
image
Then. Well, then this happened. After seeing my pics, I decided I had to do some immediate grooming. I got out some Nair hair remover, and got to work.
image
My brother thought it would be hysterical to take my picture and then post it on Facebook. After much screeching and hysteria, I managed to delete the photo but not before everyone on FB saw it.
And so today we are back at home. The weekend was so awesome. It did not go totally to plan but overall I think I came back happier and maybe even a bit fitter. And with a slight hangover.

No comments:

Post a Comment