Thursday 9 August 2012

Thursday Bits


Thursday Bits
A few things:
  • My weight has gone up, up, up - it seems last week’s shenanigans have caught up with me. I am ok with that because I have been eating well this week and I know it will come back down eventually.
  • I have not exercised since the weekend. Yikes!! But have no fear, I have a few awesome sessions planned for the next few days. Now I just have to make sure I do them.
  • If planning workout sessions burned calories, then I would be a fit mofo. I LOVE planning my nutrition and fitness. I am really shit at following through though.
  • I have started using My Fitness Pal. It is awesome! It is amazing how quickly food adds up. I have probably been eating way over my calories so I am super excited to find such a fun way to count them. (I just re-read that and I sound like such a fecking dork)
  • l am feeling warm and fuzzy from all of the folk here in blogland. I had no idea how supportive this community was going to be. Even though I have always been overweight, I have always been interested in fitness stuff but nobody else I know is really into it. So finding all of these people who love it too has been so awesome. David was looking through my dashboard yesterday and he saw a blog where readers were asking the blogger sexy-time kinds of questions and he said: “No wonder you are always on here you horny little bitch.” 
OK. So I am off to get hot and sweaty now (and not the horny kind).

No comments:

Post a Comment