Monday 13 August 2012

Monday, Monday


Monday, Monday
Six things Monday
  1. I did not drink on Saturday night. We had friends over and when we are together I always have wine. I was worried all of last week about how I was going to explain that I did not want to drink, but they did not even ask. (I did eat a bit too much though).
  2. Somehow, a couple of months ago, I managed to sync all of the crap David has on his ipod onto my ipod. I’m clever like that. So on Friday night I finally deleted all of his stuff and downloaded a whole heap of groovy shit. As a result, my workouts over the weekend were awesome. I did not have to skip every second song and no longer have 14,678 Eminem songs on my ipod.
  3. I have not weighed in yet. I normally do it Sunday mornings but I forgot and then forgot again this morning. I think it is because I am usually excited to weigh in but this week I know it is not going to be a good result. However, I will do it first thing tomorrow morning (Tuesday)
  4. Now that I am using My Fitness Pal (thelittlerippa)- I am more conscious of what I have been eating. I had not done any shopping last week so when I look back over what I ate, it was crap. So will be buying lots of fruit and veggies this week which I find strangely exciting.
  5. Even though last week’s eating was crap, I was happy with my workouts. I am loving the gym and also really enjoyed doing the C25K. (When I say I enjoyed it, I mean I was happy that I did it. Just wanted to clear that up incase you imagined me running with a smile on my face.)
  6. I feel like I have found my groove with the workouts I am doing, so I am going to create a bit of a schedule. I am also strangely excited by this.
Have an awesome week feckers. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment