Monday 13 August 2012

Sunday's workout


I forgot to post this yesterday.
Sunday Workout:
10 Mins on Treadmill
Speedball x 100 x 3 Sets
Skating side slide things x 100 x 3 Sets
5kg seated dumbbell raises (above head) 15 x 3 Sets
5kg seated dumbbell side raises 15 x 3 Sets
5kg seated dumbbell front presses 15 x 3 Sets
2 mins on Elliptical (nearly died doing that- clearly to work on this)
I also need to work on learning the correct names for the stuff I do. I have looked them up and written them down somewhere…..
image
Max heart rate was 157.
Average Heart rate was 130.
Total Calories 140.
When we had our friends over on Saturday night we showed them how we have set our garage up as a gym. They were very, very impressed. I don’t think they believed that we used it though (you know, due to still being so fat and all..) so I would really love to be looking fitter by the next time I see them. We usually catch up with them every 6 weeks for dinner so need to get serious about this gym and running shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment