Saturday 18 August 2012

Saturday 18 August

The last few days have been very busy with work, but I am top of things now. Yeehah! did you miss me while I was gone? Good. I missed you too!
I have still been working out although I did not put as much effort into them as I should have.
But today I was a ROCKSTAR!
This morning, I completed Week 2/Day 1 of the C25K and I farkin’ loved it.
image

Was feeling much stronger and in the zone. I followed it up with 30 minutes in the gym. I don’t know if it was because I had done the C25K before the gym or whether I was just feeling particularly awesome and strong today, but everything so much easier when I was lifting weights and doing my ice skaters.
image

I burnt 304 cals which is a better effort than earlier in the week, but still not as good as some of you guys.
I ‘ll get there though.

No comments:

Post a Comment