Wednesday 22 August 2012

Weigh-in and other stuff

Weighed in this morning at 107.1 kilos (236.94 pounds) down .6 (1.32 pounds) from last week. It was more on sunday morning but then I went and ate all that naughty shit at the baby shower
.image

So tonight, I have my brother and his girlfriend coming over for tea. I don’t know if I have told you about my brothers before.
When all of my biological siblings and I moved out of home, Mum and Dad hated having an empty house, so they started doing foster care for kids who came from broken homes or who for some reason or another could not live with their real parents anymore.
Kevin and David were two aboriginal boys who came to live with us when they were 4 and 5. They had only been with us for a year when their mother asked my parents to look after them permanently. So we adopted them.
image

David (on the left) is 15 now and Kevin (on the right) will be 17 in October. I love them soooo much and I am very close to them.
And here is Kevin and his lovely girlfriend Nicole
image

My mum and dad have five other kids in their care at the moment so seven in total (5 of them including the boys have been adopted by us) and I think they deserve a frikkin medal. Dad is 72 and Mum is 69 but they have more energy and passion for life than most 30 year olds.
There ya go. A bit of trivia for ya today!

No comments:

Post a Comment