Wednesday 15 August 2012

Gym 15/8

 Worked out for an hour and only burnt 222 cals in the gym. Pretty fecking disappointing, I better ramp things up a bit. I guess that it does not help that I sit on my arse in between each exercise.
Today I did:
Treadmill - 5 min warm up
Squats 30 x 3 sets
Lunges 30 x 3 sets
Ice skaters 100 x 3 sets
Side leg raises 30 x 3 sets
Back leg raises 30 x 3 sets
Box step 30 x 3 sets
Dumbbell Squats (2.5 kg x 2) 15 x 3 sets
Boxing bag kicks 30 x 3 sets (not sure what the name of that one is)
image

I spent some time this morning drawing stick figure people doing exercises so I can remember the names.
image

As you can see, my drawing skills are right up there with my gardening skills.
(oh and I did a 5 min treadmill cool down and stretching)

No comments:

Post a Comment