Sunday 26 August 2012

Saturday and Sunday

Saturday: It was cold and wet here so Avah and I had a movie day with Renee. Even though we were all snuggly and warm on the couch, I made myself workout because I knew I would regret it if I didn’t. I really don’t like missing my c25k workouts because I really want to get good at running. And you know, lose weigh, get sexy and shit.
Did Week 3/Day 1 of C25K yesterday which involved running for 3 minutes continuously and I did ok. I was going pretty slow but I got hot and sweaty and that’s the point of it all right? Right! (insert thumbs up and wink here)
image

We decided to get Indian food for tea as a treat/cheat and it was farking shit. Was so mad that I wasted my calories on crap food.
Sunday: Had a nice sleep in and then did a workout with the lovely Miss Jayde. She has lost 10 kilos (22 pounds) now and is going strong. We have been working out together a bit this week. She is a champion on the elliptical trainer. Renee was here too but wanted to stay in bed longer. She is a champion sleeper. (I was going to say a champion in the bed but that did not sound right….lol)
Right now, we are about to watch the football. My team, North Melbourne, are playing today so David and I are having a few people here to watch the game. (We all support North so there should not be any brawls or anything lol) There may or may not be potato chips involved. OK, there will be.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment