Friday 30 March 2012

Back on Track

Earlier this week, I was a bit worried that I was slowly getting out of control. I am still eating healthy, but I was having a bit more than I should (or need) and I did not exercise for a few days.

Every night I go to bed with good intentions. I tell myself that when I get up, I will workout before I do anything else. I never do. I put it off and put it off and then before I know it, it is 9.00 at night and I can't be bothered. then I get disappointed with myself and think I am never going to get to the weight I want to be.

Working out is still so hard because I am so heavy. It is hard carrying all this weight around. How did I let myself get so heavy?????

Normally when this happens, when I start thinking like this, I give up. I convince myself that I am a loser and give up.

Well, this time I want it to be different. And this time it feels different.



This morning, I got up and did it. (I did put it off a few times) And now, well now I am feeling fantastic. Now it is done and I don't have to think about it for the rest of the day.


Yep today, I feel like Rocky Balboa - as evidenced on these pictures. OK so I might not have the eye of the tiger yet, just they eyes of a crazy person, but I am getting there.


No comments:

Post a Comment