Monday 26 March 2012

Random Shit

Random shit:

1) I am coming fourth in the Fatty Boomba contest. David is leading.
2) I weighed in at 114.1 kilos (251 pounds) today. A loss of 1.7 kilos. This means I have now lost 10 kilos since the 3rd of Feb.
3) I did not work out today
4) I had a late-night snack tonight. I never normally do this. I was not hungry, I was craving salt.
5) My snack was a Salada biscuit. Now that I have had it, I feel like something sweet.
6) I am very excited that Renee did running with me last night.
7) Renee looked good running on the treadmill. Like a boss. Like a champion
8) I look ridiculous running. Flapping and jiggling and waddling all over the place.
9) I am going to do a big workout tomorrow.
10) I really need to do my workouts in the morning. I never want to do them at night.

That.Is.All.

No comments:

Post a Comment