Thursday 15 March 2012

I am awesome

Home made Chicken Tikka
You may be wondering why all my food pics are in containers....well...I had a big cooking day and cooked about 6,000 meals and put them all in my new tupperware containers. I have them in the freezer ready to go and it has been fantastic for a number of reasons.

1) All my cooking is done in one hit (which is awesome coz I am lazy)
2) No mess to clean up, just a little container to wash (which is awesome coz I am lazy)
3) Means I have something here and do not have junk or takeaway (which is awesome coz I am fat)
4) I am eating at a decent hour..look it is 6.25 and I have already had dinner
5) My portions are measured out so I cannot overeat. (which is awesome coz I am fat)


I am awesome. I really, really am.

1 comment:

  1. That is a fantastic idea Lynda... I am going to do that...

    ReplyDelete