Monday 26 March 2012

Cooking Day

























One of the things that has kept me on track this time is having a cooking day. I create 3 different meals and serve them up into containers and freeze them. Then I alway have something here that is healthy to eat. And because they are already served up, the portion sizes are controlled and I cannot have seconds. (Which is good because I am a bit of a fecking guts)

And wouldn't you know it, I never need seconds. I only used to have them because they were there, not because I was hungry. (No wonder I got so chunky)

Today, Renee and I made chicken tikka from scratch (omg it is so fecking yummy), then soy, honey and sesame beef with veggies (in the picture above) and brown rice. We also made chicken and veggies with a bit of curry and crushed tomatoes mixed through which we will also have with brown rice. (I hope brown rice is good for you for feck's sake).

It was fun cooking together and now we are feeling so organised and awesome. (Go on, feel us, we are awesome)

Renee ended up taking 11 meals home with her to put in her freezer.

We rock.

No comments:

Post a Comment