Thursday 15 March 2012

The Cheesecake Fiasco

Right so we go away for the weekend. Did not really do much exercise (just one session at the local football oval). On the Sunday I decided that because "The Fatty Boomba Challenge" was starting on Monday, I would have a packet of potato chips. 

If you are what you eat, then I am a potato. (I do look kind of like a potato now that I mention it. Seriously.)

So Monday comes around and I am determined to get off to a good start. David's brother and his wife were coming to have lunch with us so I made salad and we BBQ some meat and have healthy wraps. Awesome. Then Vanessa (his wife) pulls out a cheesecake. What the? 

I panic. I do not want to tell them I am on a diet. I don't know why, I am sure they know I am fat. It is a bit hard to overlook. So I have some. Then I don't want to offend them so I have the whole piece. (As a side note, they both ate more than me and they are NOT fat)

After they leave I look up the calories in a slice of cheesecake and it is 390!!!!! Faaark.

I had to be strong and not do what I usually do and think "oh well, I have blown it now I may as well eat everything in fucking sight."

And since then, I have been very good, even working out, but the scales are not being my friend and I am blaming that friggin' cheesecake.

No comments:

Post a Comment