Friday 23 March 2012

Friday Yay!

Last night we went outside and did some walking around and running. I could not do this a few weeks ago because I would be puffed by the time I got to the front door.

Felt amazing. We have a great view from our place so it was good to be making the most of it. Next week I would like to do that every night. I also did 10 mins on the treadmill too. I figure little bits here and there is the best approach for me so I am going to do lots of little bits here and there. Lots and lots of them. Here. And there.

Now for the next few days I will be in Portarlington on a self-lead boot camp (lol, I will be doing squats and lunges in the annex of our caravan.) I am not taking any work with me, I will be dedicating the whole weekend to fitness and reducing the chunkiness of my arse.

Will also be going back to the football oval to do another 100 metre sprint (waddle) and Renee is coming too so we will hope to do a bit of walking/running/waddling/puffing/passing out.

I would like to crack my 1 minute 32 second world record (that's right Usain) and would love to be in the 110s - am not taking the scales this time (or am I?)..as Monday is weigh-in for the Fatty Boomba Challenge. I came in around the middle last week and David came first, he lost 3 kilos.

Have a fantastic weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment