Monday 5 March 2012

Running Here, Running There

OK, so I might be stretching it a bit when I say I have been for a run. But it is a start. Here is my progress so far.

Sunday 26th Feb - 1 minute 05 seconds (was so disappointed that I could only do that long)
Monday 27th Feb - 1 minute 35 seconds (at least it is an improvement)
Wednesday 29th Feb - 2 minutes 42 seconds ( ohhh impressive, but nearly died afterwards)
Thursday 1st March - 4 minute barefoot walk/run (went well until my little toe went under the side plastic bit)
Sunday 4th March - 5 minute walk with running sprints here and there (wore shoes this time and was much better)


Coming up this week:

Cooking day to make healthy shit and freeze it. Weigh day on Friday. Going camping (well in a caravan) at Portarlington. In between I have to get on the treadmill and run, run, run.

No comments:

Post a Comment