Friday 16 March 2012

Look at that body (I workout)

Last night I wanted to do a big workout. I put on my heart rate monitor, organised music and got into my workout gear. I was like a total athlete but fatter, and not as fit.

 Started working out and within like 5 minutes I had 2 phone calls, Avah started asking me 2,456 questions and my shopping got delivered (getting shopping delivered means no chance of buying junk at the shop). So I gave up. Pathetic, I know, I know.

Remember Lynda: Workout in the mornings before you do anything else, when it is quiet and cannot be interrupted.

So using my disappointment (I never thought I would hear myself say I was disappointed that I could not work out) I was determined to do an awesome workout today.

When I watch The Biggest Loser they always talk about doing sessions that burn 600 calories. I have always wanted to do that. Not entirely sure why....but anywhoo, today I did it. Yay!!

It took me 1 hour and 50 minutes and a lot of blood, sweat and tears (well maybe a bit of sweat) but I DID IT! I did treadmill, weights, squats, lunges, dancing, karate (hehehe), running around the house etc.

I am continually getting amazed at my awesomeness.

No comments:

Post a Comment