Wednesday 7 March 2012

Not good, but not bad

So today I did not work out. I went to my mum and dad's place. When I am there we spend most of the time sitting and chatting at the kitchen table. Me on my IPad reading blogs, checking emails and Facebook and my mum on her laptop online shopping. A couple of years ago she would not go near a computer, and now she is an active facebooker and bargain hunter (which means if she sees something on sale, she buys it - whether she needs it or not)

The good news is that I ate really well, no junk and lots of veggies and I did not overeat. Yay.

Am planning on having another disco tomorrow as the one I had yesterday was such a roaring success (when I say success, I mean that I had a good time. The two kids I had with me got bored and left me to get on down alone which kind of hurt my feelings because I thought my moves were really impressing them)

When I dance at home alone, I don't like to dance like nobody is watching - I prefer to dance like everybody is watching. That is how I roll. In fact, I may even roll away because at my height and at this weight, I am almost a ball.

No comments:

Post a Comment